Monday, April 4, 2011

Beach Day and Babblings.

Last minute I called my friend Liz to see what she was doing today. She said to come down and see her in Huntington Beach. I was excited to get out of the house. Jake and I have been going on so many walks lately. The weather has been absolutely beautiful. Not too hot, not too cold. Just perfect. I got to her house and we walked to lunch. Then we went on a walk to dog beach and back to her house. It was just what I needed. 

Since I've been home Jake has been getting back into the swing of things. He is getting familiar with our house again. It's been a process. Being gone for almost 3 weeks has really affected him. I have been walking with him and Brady and introducing him back to his crib and room. Next weekend we are going out of town again so I assume I will have to do it all over again? I have a feeling my traveling will be to a minimum soon. After Jake getting sick and then coming back confused I'm scared to leave again. Praying that he assimilates faster next time. Or perhaps if the trips are short it's not that big of a deal. 

I have a feeling this is going to be a great week. I'm excited to start our "bedtime routine" again, date night with my boys, and back to my workouts. Next week I have my skin surgery. I'm thankful for early detection. All those years in college and frying my skin in the sun and in the tanning salon. I'm paying for it all now. I had 4 moles removed last month and one came back "abnormal". I go in on Monday for surgery and then back again in May for another skin check. Then every 4 months after. I wear SPF 50 on my face and body. I'm not messing around with the sun. If I want a tan going forward I will spray it on (like I have been doing the last few years). I'm sure I'll have more removed next month so I just pray for normal results and going forward protect myself. I haven't tanned in a salon since 2007. And when I was on my honeymoon didn't even get too much into direct sun. My moles are appearing now from years of damage. So, when your in the sun put your sunscreen on.

Here are some pictures from our day today. No matter where I travel to this is my home. California with all of its faults has so many things to offer. Today I feel lucky that I live somewhere that is so beautiful. 

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Huntington Beach
My baby love at the beach.

Princess Victoria
Liz and I
Jake and I

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs