Thursday, April 28, 2011

34 weeks - Balboa Island - Newport Beach, CA.

Jake and I just got back from Balboa Island. A fun little island in Newport Beach. I used to go as a little one... and now I can bring my little one. It is only 30 minutes down the coast from where I live.

I met Liz and Victoria at their house in Huntington Beach, and we drove down. What a beautiful day out! I love spring! It's not too hot and it's not too cold. It's perfect out! I put sunscreen all over Jake and we walked all over. We even took the fairy across the island. Had lunch walked around and then headed back for coffee.

Just a typical day in So Cal! I love where I live.
Babes and I on the fairy.
He wasn't really happy. He wanted to be out looking at the water.
Liz and I on the fairy. Babies in their strollers.
Sitting in a high chair for the first time. I Lysoled it, and scrubbed it down with wipes!
Lunchin
Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Balboa to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs