Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photography Class - Day 7

Generations

I'm a little behind because I've been so busy. But, I still have been taking pictures along the way. This post is about generations. 

I took my little Canon G11 and turned off auto for this project.

I wrote down the specs... but, I can't find that paper. I can update my blog with that info when I have the time... but, I at least wanted to post a picture so I'm not to far behind on my blogging and photo assignments. 

I decided to go with father and son. Jake was napping on Grant, and when I looked over Jake had woken up and they were both looking over smiling at me. I had my camera sitting next to me so I took advantage of the moment. Don't they look so much alike? My precious boys.


Hope everyone is enjoying their week! It's almost time for the weekend!! I will post Day 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 this weekend. Probably in one blog. Grant will be home and I can take the time to type it all out. :)

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs