Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I'm a very lucky lady this year... I have 2 boys to celebrate with. :)

Valentines Day was always made special by my mom every year. She would always do something special for my brother and I growing up. Whether it was candy, a present, always something... one year I even got Vinny. Vinny is my huge white cat! Every year I knew my mom was my Valentine!

The holiday shouldn't be used as a once a year my wife/husband is special holiday. Shouldn't you feel special most days? Who doesn't like candy, cards, presents, and dinner? Grant is very good about making sure I feel special... not just one day a year. However, this year... things are a little different!

This is why!

And I couldn't be happier! This year Grant and I are having Valentines dinner at home with good wine and each other. I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else but my boys.
Love,

3 comments:

  1. He's just beautiful!!!!! Or Handsome! :) I think baby boys can be beautiful in their handsome-boy-way! Enjoy your precious night at home!!!! Happy Valentines Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a new layout or did I just miss something?

    Great pics! I love his shirt!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs