Tuesday, August 3, 2010

34 weeks (last week)

I've been so busy... so I'm a little behind with my blog! Last week Grant and I went to an Angel game with Chris Woodson and his wife Leilani (also my obgyn). The 4 of us went to the game and sat in the diamond section! It was a lot of fun. I would however liked to have had a beer and hot dog! ha ha. Nachos and Sobe water were just as good! :)

My dad used to take my brother and I to games as kids so going to the games always brings me back to childhood... I'll never forget the frozen yogurt angel hats! We bought Jake his first rally monkey as well!

Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks.

Love and Cheers,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Love your Future Angels Fan shirt! This one is totally cute. My husband had one custom made for me on a website and I've worn it to a few games and received so many comments. Our next game we have tickets for is Sept 12th and we'll have the baby with us for his very first Angel game!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs