Friday, August 27, 2010

38 weeks

Today was a great day! Woke up and had an early breakfast at my favorite local cafe (Coffee Cup Cafe), got my nails done, and one of Grant's clients threw us a baby shower! So many amazing women and men. All of them there to support Grant, I, and our little unborn man. It was nice to see how many people love my husband and want the best for him! I got lots of great advice from nurses, and even drank a virgin pina colada! ;) It was a lot of fun getting to know more people that Grant works with on a regular basis! Grant and I got lots of fun stuff! Thank you for all that put this together and that came to support us. I will bring Jake by after he is born!

Daddy and Mommy to be:

We played a game where Grant had to put a ball under his shirt and then we took string and had to figure out how big he was! (Good thing I have the real baby in my belly... looks like someone snuck a beer!) ;)

Even Mike played the game! 



Opening up one of our gifts. 

This afternoon I received a package from Terra (she went to high school with Grant in Tulsa, Oklahoma). She owns a monogramming business and is very talented! She made all of this for Jake! She makes the most adorable things! Check out her website: Tickled Sew Pink 
Thank you Terra for all the items you sent! Grant and I love them! 

This is Grant's and my last weekend as a couple of 2. I hope we are able to relax and take it all in before our family grows to 3! I can't wait to meet our little man next Thursday. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Love and cheers,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs