Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Shower - California

Over the weekend Katy, Alexis, Audrey, and Kerilyn threw me a baby shower. I've known Katy for over 10 years, she is my best friend, and was my maid of honor in my wedding. I met Alexis through Grant. Grant and Alexis's husband Josh were fraternity brothers, and roommates before Grant bought his condo. Audrey and I were sorority sisters in Tridelt. I'm close with Audrey's older sister Tricia as well. I always told Tricia that I would watch over Audrey as a younger sister in the house... literally! Kerilyn and I have known each other the longest. We've known each other for 12 years. We were roommates in the sorority house! All of these girls are very important to me and I love them dearly! Thank you so much girls for an amazing shower! It was so fun and I didn't want it to end!

The beautiful hostesses:

I'm so fortunate to have the girls that came out and supported Grant and I! Jake is such a lucky little boy already! I had friends come that I've known for over 20 years (I feel so old saying that), family that lives locally, and friends I've just become close to over the past few years.

A picture at the end of the day (Not all are pictured. Some girls had to leave before we got the final picture):

Here are some more pictures from the shower (theme was trucks and toys):
Delta Delta Delta

Bestee

My love


Thank you again for all that sent us cards, gifts, and for the countless phone calls. I felt very loved all weekend!

Love and Cheers,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs