Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Stone room

Jake's room is done! Total boy room and I'm loving it! I just wish my big brown rocking chair and ottoman fit. But, we are still looking for that perfect chair for his room. But in the end I don't think the little guy will even sleep there for quite a while! :) 

And here is an updated picture on how big I am at 37 weeks! I swear I just got huge overnight! I can't believe it! 
Tomorrow is my 37 week appointment. I will be 38 weeks this Thursday. Looks like about a week and a half until we meet our little boy! Time is flying!

Love and cheers,
Brooke 

2 comments:

  1. 1 1/2 weeks, I can't believe it!!

    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie patootie! Can't wait to meet my first nephew! You look fabulous and so does the room.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs