Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter in California

It rained all day Monday... and now back to sunny skies! Today was about 80 degrees. I know it's hard to believe, but its true.

Today, I was going to head to Disneyland with my friend Liz and her daughter, and then I remembered that I'm 8 months pregnant and have to use the restroom every hour. Plus, lifting Jake is a little more of a challagene. I decided to wait to do that with my muscle man... and stay home and play here!

So, we took it outside!
Jake has play stations all over. Outside, inside, in the car, etc. ;) 
He first started on his mat.
Played a little bball.
Went on the swings and on his slide. 
 He was so dirty we took a bath early! 
 Then we had tangelos from the tree in our backyard. 
We finally read books and colored.

Today was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE blog!!!! :0 thanks for visiting my CHAOS!!! I can't wait to hear more about the baby and LOVE your little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogaholic Network! I love your pictures. My favorite is your Complete photo. I am now a new follower. I would love for you to hop over to Saving and Sharing It and follow me back.

    Katie
    http://www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs