Sunday, January 8, 2012

30 weeks - 9 weeks to go!

Technically, I would say 10 weeks to go... but, if I have my c section then I have 9 weeks to go! I'm officially in count down mode. The furniture for the nursery is in route to my house, and I think I'm having the babies bedding made. I will make that decision by the end of the week. Color scheme is royal blue, grey, and a hint of yellow. Everything is going smoothly. Other than my heartburn. Just like with Jake. Wonder if this baby will have lots of hair as well?

We think we have the name officially! We are between 2 names. We aren't saying the names yet. Because we keep going back and forth. Both names have meanings, and are very special to us. We actually might wait until he's born to decide! We'll see if we can wait to choose. :)

It's just so hard to believe I'm in count down mode again. Amazing. I'm so excited to be meeting my new son. Grant is thrilled beyond belief! What parent isn't excited, right?

My doctors appointment is on Tuesday, so we'll be getting the update on size, health, and what position he's in. I'm feeling better every day since I was in the hospital earlier in the week. Thanks for everyone that has called and messaged me. I'm have such incredible friends. Knowing that I have a group of girlfriends that I can count on at any given time is so nice. Makes me so happy.

Here is an updated picture I took. I had to take it myself or I'd forget to have Grant take one of me. I was really good about taking pictures of Jake... but, now we're so busy... it's hard to remember.
Here is a photo when I was 30 weeks with Jake. We were on our babymoon.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower! I found you on bloggy moms. I see you are a SoCal native, I am a NorCal native, currently living in SoCal :) Love your blog, look forward to getting to know you!-Kim at http://bbunchmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs