Monday, June 14, 2010

Our new home.

Finally...

Grant and I are moved in. I haven't had the internet in over a week! It's been driving me crazy! Living on the peninsula is great, but there is poor reception here... so we had to have Verizon out to help us get our phone line and router put together. So... today I blog again! :)

Here is a picture of our home.

We are so excited! 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The entire house is now furnished... I found that Grant is as organized as I am. The moment we moved it we didn't stop. The only room that isn't ready is Jake's. This is will be my new project starting July 1st! I can't wait to start decorating his room. This week I'll be exactly 7 months! I will post a new picture of Thursday.

It's good to be back online.

Hope all is well!

Cheers,

Brooke

4 comments:

  1. Brooke, this house is adorable! I love it!! Welcome back to Blog-land, and have fun with Jake's nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so cute! I love the beach bungalow style! You will definitely have so much fun decorating Jake's room! And even after he's born, you will probably keep decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new home looks beautiful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new place! can't wait to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs