Wednesday, June 2, 2010

99 days left!

Even though 99 days still seems so far away...  I personally feel like I'm closing in on Jakes arrival. This is going to be a great month for Grant and I.

Here is what our month is looking like:

1- Grant and I are moving this weekend to the Long Beach Peninsula. This condo (even though it's small) has been our home for the last 2 years. We have lots of great memories and we feel so blessed to be able to rent it out so we don't have to sell our first home together! 

2- We take our hospital tour tonight! 

3- I'll be 7 months in 2 weeks.

4- We have our 4D ultrasound on the 21st! 

5- The 22nd will be our last every 4 week ultrasound... we will now move to every 2 weeks!

6- Going to Boise, Idaho to visit my family from the 23-28! This is will be my last trip until baby Jake gets here! 

7- Family baby shower in Boise on June 26th!

So, far that's what we have on calendar... But, it's only the 2nd today! Hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend! Tomorrow I will update my blog with belly pics!

Here is a picture of our condo!
Cheers,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you guys~
    Brooke: you look great!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs