Thursday, June 3, 2010

26 weeks!

I'm 26 weeks today! 2 more weeks and I'll be in the third trimester! Woo Hoo!

It's been awhile since I posted a belly picture. I usually don't get up as early as Grant, but today I made sure I got one before he left!

Last night Grant and I went to the Long Beach Memorial Hospital Tour. It was great! Nice to know they have about 6,ooo births a year, and have a neonatologist on staff 24 hours a day. They are also known for there NICU.  I feel like this is a good hospital for us and our baby, and I'm confident that everything will go well... But, there is great piece of mind knowing that there is professional staff on hand for special cases! At the end of the tour we went to the nursery... Made me want to hold my little man... NOW! haha.

At 26 weeks Jake is about 2 lbs and is about 14 inches long. Can't wait for my 4D at the end of this month! Jake is the size of a hot house cucumber! ;)
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

Cheers,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Wow, less the 99 days to go. Sorry we missed our date this morning, I had a crazy morning and I am sure you did too as I just read your moving this weekend. Hope all goes well and would love to try again next week!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs