Friday, November 26, 2010

Uncle and Auntie Badanes

On Monday, Grant's sister Ginny and her husband Dave came out for the Thanksgiving holiday. This was their first time meeting Jake. He took to them right away. Jake LOVES his auntie Ginny! He loves to smile and talk to her. He loves to lay on his uncle Dave's lap as well! 

It was so nice having them here to visit. Ginny was SO much help! She held Jake while I was able to sleep a little and even take a shower. I was able to relax on the couch and DRINK WINE! Yes folks... I drank some wine (I pumped ahead of time)! They are leaving today... and we are sad to see them go. It's so hard having live far away... Grant and I will be planning a trip to Anapolis, MD this spring/summer! 
Ginny and Dave
Uncle Dave
Talking to his auntie Ginny
At our favorite breakfast spot: Coffee Cup Cafe

Can't wait until your next visit! We love you guys so much!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs