Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 - Jake 12 weeks

This Thanksgiving there was so much to be thankful for! Other than health and happiness for my family and friends... I was the most thankful for my son Jake. What a wonderful little boy I have. He's just perfect! :)

Grant and I reflected about where we were last year this time... We were on our belated honeymoon in Antigua (Caribbean). So much has changed since then! I feel so lucky and blessed for all that Grant and I have. Holidays are so much better with a baby!

This year Grant's dad Larry and his wife Marcine came to visit us in California. We had Ginny, Dave, Larry, and Marcine all here to celebrate Thanksgiving. It was so nice having a house full of love and laughter. Larry and Marcine have been wonderful grandparents. Jake just loves to smile and laugh with them!

Larry and Marcine not only made us all breakfast, but they made our Thanksgiving feast! We drank wine (Nickel & Nickel, and Kenneth Volk), ate TOO much food, and watched a little football. What a day!

Here are some pics of Pops and Cine:
Pops and Jake
Cine, Pops, and Jake
He HATED the hat! But was a good sport for his mama. :)
One more pic!
Happy little guy!
A nice walk along the bay after dinner
Jake already in his Bumbo chair... He's only 12 weeks!
Stone family party of 3 - 2010
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

Love and cheers,
Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Jake is so cute in his "Thankful for Mommy" onsie! I got the same one for my daughter Julianna! LOL! You are right - the holidays are so much more fun with a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I'm your newest follower from Bloggy Moms! :) Followed on Networked Blogs too. Beautiful family! I have a son named Jake too, actually Jacob, but we call him Jake. Looking forward to reading more. Please follow back on both.

    Lisa xoxo
    http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am your newest follower, the baby is absolutely gorgeous. Check out my blog at http://www.momstreehouse.com/. Hope to see ya there. : )

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs