Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Zoo fun!

This afternoon I took the kids to the zoo. This week it's supposed to be in the high 70s to mid 80s. I hate staying indoors with these boys and all their energy. Jake wakes up full of energy and wants to go on a walk or go somewhere in general. It gets a little challenging sometimes with a 2 1/2 year old, and a very busy and also walking 1 year old. But, they are actually pretty good. For the most part Jake stays close, and I can keep Asher in the stroller for a little part of the outing. Once Asher is out of the stroller... its on! He wont go back in! FREEDOM! ;)

My friend Erick met up with Jake, Asher, and I. We wanted to go to the zoo, and they have annual passes. Jake and Henry are good buddies. They play great together. Such sweet boys. This morning I asked Jake if he wanted to play with Henry and he scream, "yes, mama!!"

Henry has the green hat, and Jake has his fedora on.
Screaming at the monkeys! I love hearing the boys make monkey sounds. So cute!
ALL ABOARD! 
My silly boys and I on the train. Jake was having a blast. Asher had a baseball cap on... and he decided he wasn't so into that... so... he threw it overboard. I just watched his new hat lay on the ground as we choo chooed away! 
Looking forward to another day spent outdoors with my favorite little men! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs