Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentines - 2013

I feel like Valentines Day at our house goes a few days. On Valentines Day, we will always do our family time. It's a family holiday for us. I like to spend it with all my boys. Grant and I plan another night over the weekend to take a date night. He actually likes to plan it. My sweet hubby! :) We usually have a standing Saturday night date or a Sunday day date. So, we will celebrate this weekend as a couple. 

I went to the Disney Store and bought the boys some presents, and put them in Toy Story (reusable bags). I also, got them clothes, and new fedoras. These boys like to wear hats! Stylish men I have.
After naps, they woke up to presents! 
Asher got up first, so I was able to take a few shots of one of my Valentines.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you get the fedoras? Ryder needs that grey one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D! I got them at Children's Place. If your not already on their email list... make sure you get on it. They send out 20% off your entire purchase email weekly! We should try and plan that get together again soon! Miss ya! XO

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs