Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Month of Thanks... week 4

This Thanksgiving I'm feeling so thankful! I'm thankful for everything in my life. My growing family, my parents, my husbands family, and our friends. We have a wonderful circle of people that surround us. 

This week I'm thankful for the 2 1/2 men in my life! Grant, Jake, baby boy #2! They're what makes my heart beat. They make me so happy! 

I'm glad I chose Grant to spend the rest of my life with, and that he chose me. He understands me. He knows how to make me happy, even when I'm sad. And loves me unconditionally. It's so nice to have someone that is caring and thoughtful in your life. I love that no matter how stressful his day is he walks in, kisses and hugs me, and grabs our son. I love that he kisses me and hugs me like we are still dating. I love the moments we spend as a family, and our date nights. He is my best friend. I'm a lucky lady! 

God has blessed me with 2 little boys. My little monkey that is 14 months old, and my unborn lil monkey that is only 23 1/2 weeks along. Watching Jake grow from a newborn, to an infant, into a toddler is amazing. They grow so fast. Seeing how they discover new things, and learn is so cool. I love that he kisses and hugs me during the day. I love that he is the sweetest little boys I know. 

And lastly, I'm thankful for those little kicks. Even the kicks in the middle of the night. The kind of kicks that startle you because there so strong. I'm thankful for those. A little reminder that life is growing! I pray for his health and happiness. I pray that I'm the best mommy to these boys. I will do everything in my power to make sure they are happy and successful. That is my purpose.

I hope everyone is thankful for all they have. Happy Thanksgiving friends and family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs