Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jake's 1st Trip to Disneyland!

I managed to wait until Jake was officially 1 to take him to Disneyland. I figured any early and he wouldn't really enjoy it. He's still a little young, but he did have a blast. He loves music and will start dancing as soon as he hears a melody!
Cousin Amanda drove down from Burbank and we all went on Sunday. It was pretty crowded so we only got on a few rides. We went into the Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, and Small World. Jake was laughing, and talking so much! People were laughing and smiling at Jake because he was enjoying it so much. He loved those. We ate lunch, and then got our annual passes! Yes, folks... we are now officially pass holders. Anyone that knows me, knows that this is NOT my thing. I have lived in So Cal my entire life and can count on both hands how many times I've been. I was not a Disney kid. But, my child is. So, now I am. :) 
Grant and I had so much fun! Watching Jake and looking at his expressions made the decision clear. We would be going back again and again. It is very busy and lots of walking so I don't know how long I'll make it in the future with being pregnant... But, going with Grant is great. He holds everything. I almost can't believe how strong Grant is. Holding the stroller, baby, and backpack as we entered the bus to Disneyland (when you park off Harbor you have to collapse the strollers and ride the bus over to the park). I just walked on and off with my camera bag. I asked to help... but, G wouldn't let me. I'll be going back all by myself in a few weeks... so, I'll only carry what we for sure need. :)

Here are a few pictures from the day. I can't wait to go back and attempt Toon Town where Jake can actually run around! :)
Clapping like crazy in the Tiki Room!
Leaning forward to listen to the tour guide on the Jungle Cruise.

Jake started getting a little tired... He missed his nap with all the excitement.
Kisses for mama.
Holding on and looking side to side on Small World. 
Getting ready for Halloween!!
Watching Goofy dance live! He loved the music and characters!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs