Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

This year we celebrated Christmas as a family of 4. This was Asher's 1st Christmas. My parents, brothers (Marty and his family, and Dylan), grandma, and uncle/aunt with there boys all came for a Christmas celebration here at our house. We had a busy house... but, a fun house! It's been awhile since we've all been together at the same time! Jake has been loving all the attention! I felt so blessed to have most my family all together!

We've made so many wonderful memories, and this will be a Christmas to remember. We usually spend Christmas in Boise, so who knows who will celebrate with us next year! I wanted to post a few pictures so that I don't get too far behind. Here are just a few of the memories that we have made.
My brother Martin, and his beautiful little girl, Madison. 
Growing cousin family! 
The guys goofing off!
YA YA and Jake at the park. 
Hope everyone has had a blessed holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs