Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Early mornings with my babies.

Mornings generally start out the same time over here. I get up around 6-6:30 am, make coffee, turn on the news, and wait for the kids to wake up. In between 6:30-7 am the boys wake up. I make their bottles before I go in and get them. I get Jake first, and then we both go and get Asher.

We move out to the living room, and Jake will get Asher's big pillow in place for me, and then he'll lay on his pillow (with Minnie, duh!) and then we all sit and watch a little "Jack's Big Music Show." After their bottles are finished, it's total party time! But we always have that 20-30 minutes of wake up time in the morning. I even get a chance to drink my coffee. On the weekends we take this time to our bed. Grant holds one, and I hold the other.

After that, it's TV off, and play time. Jake sets off to get his puzzles, and blocks, and Asher goes towards his activity walker. Jake will sometimes take it from Asher, and then Ash chases Jake through the house. Hilarious. I need to tape it!

I just wanted to post a little something to remember our mornings together. Below are a few pictures from over the last few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs