Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

This morning I took the boys to the pumpkin patch. We got there when it opened, and there were no crowds! It was a nice surprise running into Kristyn and Colton! I bought a few tickets, and we walked around. However, Jake's favorite thing to say is... NO! He doesn't necessarily scream it. It's actually very matter of fact. NO! Or, "NO, MAMA." Awesome. 

With that said. He said, "NO" to quite a bit. For example, the train. Wasn't having it. He did LOVE the petting ZOO. He got all upset when we left. He didn't want to leave. He LOVED the bunnies. It was very cute. I hope he doesn't ask me for one, one day. UGH. We had them growing up. They were dirty, and they doubled in numbers... so to speak! ha! 

Anyhow, the weather was sunny, and not too hot. It was perfect! The kids had fun, and all in all... it was successful! YAY ME! 

My cutie patooties! 
 Petting zoo...
 The bunny cage...
 Can I have one mommy?
 Silly BOYS!
 KISSES!
 Brothers...
 My babes.
 HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Pa's??? We're going next week!!! Love that place. I just bought unlimited ride passes for the boys on groupon for 1/2 off! :). We can't wait

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs