Thursday, October 25, 2012

Asher 8 months - Note to my baby...

Asher John,

Words can't describe the happiness and life you bring to this house. You are such a perfect addition to our family. Yesterday you turned 8 months old. We are working towards the year mark. I now know what people told me when they said cherish these moments... because they go by fast. They do. It's true. But, every milestone seems to bring more and more joy. Watching you grow and explore is amazing. It makes me so happy to see you smile.

You are trying to stand without holding anything, and you are cruising along the furniture. You chase after your brother, and are trying to catch up to him everyday. Soon you'll be playing with each other (not just side by side). You try to talk to him, and you try to grab on to him to see what he has in his hands. You chase your brother through the house. It makes Jake laugh so hard! I ask your brother who his best friend is and he points right to you. Jake loves you so much. Having you boys this close together is such a blessing. Everyone told me I was crazy... and guess what... they were all wrong. It's tough at times... but, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I wanted to write you a little letter (other than the many notes I already have for you), to tell you how much I love and cherish you. I'm documenting all this for you to have and give to your children one day. I have enjoyed your father's baby book, your Grandmother Stone has given me, and I have enjoyed reading the book your Grandmother Spellman has made for me. I hope you enjoy all the notes, and pictures I have for you as well.

Right now, your standing, eating baby food, solid food (you grab it off your brother's tray or plate), and drink about 4 bottles a day (at 6-8oz). Sometimes a little more if you seem hungry. Your a solid little dude. I love hugging, and kissing you! You started sleeping through the night as well. You may wake up once or twice, but then you go back to bed. I however, don't go back to bed... I stare at the monitor until you are completely sound asleep. Your talking like crazy! And you wont let anyone take anything from your hands. You will let out a yelp if someone tries! Your strong... physically, and emotionally. You have many features like the Spellman family, but you have your daddies dimples! You are built like a strong Stone boy. You make my heart flutter. You and your brother are the most handsome boys I've ever seen. I know I'm bias... but, it's true. ;)

Thank you for the happiness, the love, the kisses, the hugs, and all the joys you add to our family. We all adore you and thank God everyday for you.

Love you more than anything,

Your mommy.
On to your 8 month pics. By the way... you are not the sit still and wait kinda kid... just like your older brother! ;) I still managed to click fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs