Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to the special men in my life!

Grant reading to our son at dinner. :)
Happy 1st Father's Day to my handsome husband. Thank you for working hard so that Jake and I can play all day. Thank you for all you do on a regular basis for our family of 3. I appreciate you grabbing Jake when you walk in the door from work no matter how tired you are! Giving Jake baths and bottles before bed time and just loving our little boy. I knew when I met you that you would be a great father.... and you are. I thank you as much as I can, but today I just want to say it again. I love you honey!

One of my favorite pictures of my boys!
















To my father, thank you for being an amazing role model of what a man should be like. Grant is definitely following suit. :) You were and are so wonderful and I always know that you love me! I hope I can fill a house full of children and love, just like I had growing up. You are amazing. I am lucky to have you!
My daddy!
I adore him!
Larry Stone, my other dad... thank you for teaching Grant to be a loving father! You raised a strong and loving man... a true reflection of the dad you are. I hope you have a wonderful day as well!
Stone  men!
Life father... like son!
I love all the men in my life... Thank you God for this beautiful family and day! Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tribute. You have amazing men in your life.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs