Tuesday, June 21, 2011

9 month baby well check.

Today I took Jake to his 9 month check up.  He's such a healthy and happy little man. I have noticed that he's been leaning out a little... or perhaps stretching! And, I was right!!

He's in the 95th percentile in height (30 1/2 inches), and 85th percentile in weight (23 1/2 pounds). By all means he's still a big boy! He's so active now. From crawling to standing to cruising all of our furniture! Wonder when he'll start walking?

Here is my love muffin. It's he the cutest 9 month old you've ever seen?! :)
He only got one shot today. His 3rd Hep B shot. That series is now over and done with! yay! Next appointment is when he's a year old. WOW. That makes me emotional. He's almost a year!!

Have a great week!

Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs