Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jake's 1st Halloween outfit

Jake already grew out of the first costume I bought him!

He was supposed to be a bear... But, now he'll be a spider!

This is so darn cute... and scary! ;) I can't wait to put this on him. The size is 0-6 months... So, we'll be ok in the size department!

Tonight Grant and I are going to have dinner with some friends. They have a baby only a month older than Jake. Can't wait to get out socialize, and have some fun with friends and our babies!

Have a great weekend!

Love and cheers,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. He is going to look ADORABLE in that costume! Addison was almost a year old for her 1st Halloween, so I skipped the 'baby' costumes. I absolutely LOVE them though. There are such cute ones out right now, I don't know how you were able to choose!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs