Friday, January 22, 2016

Scarlett Ann - TWO months

Scarlett is two months. She's actually 10 weeks today. :) 

Our little one had her two month baby well on Wednesday this week. She actually had gained an ounce since I created the picture below. She's eating every 2-3 hours during the day, and going 3-5 hours over the night. Although it's not consistent overnight, she at least isn't fussy. 
Here are a few of her favorite things:

The swing, her brothers, musical floor gym, an app called Music Box (if you have a newborn... download immediately), her family, and our smiles make her smile and coo.

Her dislikes:

Car seat, pacifier (even though we still give it to her), and clothing changes.

I even did a little comparison of the three little minions:

Jake: 12 lbs 11 oz - 23.5 inches 

Asher: 14 lbs 1 oz - 25 inches

Scarlett: 11 lbs 7 oz - 23 inches

I love that I have been able to keep my blog going since Grant and I got married (2009). One day when I decide to finish writing it... I will print out the final copy and pass it down to my kids. They will each have their own "baby book" from it also. How fun. I hope they enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So... now, back to Scarlett! ;)

Having a little girl is so much fun! They have cute clothes, and are so sweet. Well, of course my boys were sweet too... it's really so different. And this being our last baby makes the whole experience just a little sweeter. 
Sweet baby girl.
 Tummy time.
 Finally! One of my babies LOVES the swing! Now, I can shower with no tears! ;)
Well, off to start our rounds of pick ups! Enjoy your Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs