Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas 2014

What a fun Christmas! I look forward to this season all year. I seriously do. I love all things fall/winter. This year I was so excited, so I started decorating the week before Thanksgiving. I know. I'm crazy. It made me so happy having it all up and glowing. Knowing my family comes into town also makes me incredibly happy. 

This blog will just be on Christmas. I will blog more with other things we did and the new year in the next day or so. :)

My parents came into town on Christmas eve. We had dinner, wrapped presents, and relaxed. Christmas morning we woke up together, and opened presents. My uncle, aunt, and cousins came over around 10am, and they made an incredible brunch for us all. That night my mom made a huge dinner and we ate yet again. This time my friend Julie joined us. We ate great food and drank good wine. The kids were exhausted from such a fun day celebrating and playing with family. They went to bed early. We were able to stay up and share stories from the year. :)

Here's some pictures from the day. (Christmas Eve)
Christmas morning with the boys.
 Their joy brings us joy.
 Cousins.
 So many BOYS!
Cousins.
 Asher helping me in the kitchen.
Peppermint bark and Happy Birthday, Jesus cookies. :)
 Julie came over for Christmas dinner. :)
Momma and I.
 Lots more blogs to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs