Thursday, January 29, 2015

Should we stay or should we go?

DISNEYLAND.

We just got our passes renewed... and BOOM! The news about Measles is everywhere. It's all over the news that it's spreading too. Some Disneyland workers are coming down with it now also.

We've been twice since the news has come out. We're all vaccinated. Should I stop going for the next few months to let things clear up? Or continue as usual?

My kiddos love Disneyland! It's such a fun thing to do for even just a few hours during the week/weekend. Should we all be furious that we have to be cautious because of other peoples choices? Or is this just part of life? It's the parents choice to make, but could their choices impact others?

Maybe I'm not as mad, because I don't currently have an infant. But, what if I had brought my infant there and then this news came out? I WOULD BE BEYOND LIVID! So... I guess we all have to make choices. I've made mine. I can't stay home with an infant/toddler until they've had all their shots. I hope this is eye opening to others.

It sure has been for me.

Here are a few Disneyland pics from 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs