Sunday, June 16, 2013

So Cal weekends.

It's tough living in Southern California, let me tell ya. ha ha. Just kidding. It's amazing living in Southern California. This weekend the weather was at a regular 73 degrees. Pretty much the entire weekend. Grant took Friday off and we spent the day at Disneyland, and Downtown Disney.

The boys LOVE Disneyland. Having passes is the best. We can go for a few hours here and there (which is perfect for toddlers) and let the kids run around, and when they start to get tired we take off.
Fast asleep on the way home from Disneyland. :)
On Saturday we went to the beach and met up with The Lund's. Jake, and Asher love hanging with their friend Henry. Such a fun day in the sun. They all play great together. Such sweet boys.
Grant and I went on a little date night on Saturday evening. I wanted to take Grant out to thank him for being such a wonderful father, and husband. I love our date nights! As usual... a big success!

Today we went to church, did a little shopping, and then came home where I made lunch and let the kids take naps. Once the kids woke up, we went to dinner as a family.

I hope Grant was able to relax and enjoy a day to celebrate him. I try to tell him how much I appreciate all he does regularly... but, it's nice to have this special day to spoil him. :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs