Sunday, June 23, 2013

Asher is 15 months old.


It's almost time to print Asher's blog to book. At the end of this month I will be having it made for this little man. Time went by fast with Jake, but it's flying with Asher. Most likely since I'm home with 2 toddlers, 17 months apart.

Every month with Asher he develops into his own little person. I can go on and on about my children. I think they're amazing. Ash is independent, physically strong, emotionally strong willed, assertive, curious, loving, and smart. He's snugly after naps and likes to be held by certain people. He's a Mommy's boy. But, I like to think they both are. :)

Asher is beautiful. Sometimes people ask what "her" name is. He has the sweetest little smile, but don't cross him. He doesn't let other's take his toys. He stands his ground already. If he's as strong willed as me, and as big as Grant, watch out world... Here comes Asher Stone.

I hope that I give so much love to fill their little hearts, so in turn, they can love and appreciate others. I love being a mommy to my two boys. They certainly complete me.


Here is a picture from his 15 month old baby well appointment. Off the charts just like his brother.
STATS:
31 pounds, 34 inches. Over 100 percentile.

Size 3T clothes, and a believe a size 7 shoe.

Drinking no more than 16 oz of milk a day now. Transitioning to only sippy cups.

Asher isn't that picky of an eater. He's does prefer healthier foods to cake and cookies (you wouldn't even eat your birthday cake). Not a fan of eggs. But, other than that... he'll at least try anything. Chicken, burritos, beans, rice, bacon, pumpkin and banana pancakes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, pretty much all berries, anything with peanut butter, pasta... all pasta, and way too many things to list.

He's quite the messy Lil man. I wipe him down, and change his clothes all day. I wash a load a day for my boys. I love to comb Asher's curly blonde hair after his evening bath.

Total of 8 teeth, 4 front teeth, 1 molar on the top, and 3 bottom teeth. I can see more teeth popping in though.

Transitioning to 1 nap a day... still trying to figure out the time of which that will be. Aiming for 1230pm/1:00pm-2:20pm/3:00pm.

Basketball, football, soccer are some of his favorite sports. He loves books, and wants me to read to him a lot. Pocoyo, and everything Disney is a hit for this kiddo. Probably because we're at Disneyland as often as we are. Ash loves to run around and play hide and seek. And if music is playing, Asher is the first to bust a move.

A few more blog posts left, and this baby is off to print. :0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to my love:
Asher,

From the moment I found out I was pregnant with you, I knew you were special. I was ready for you right away. I wanted to have another child in our home. I prayed for you, and I was granted the greatest gift... life. Your life.

From the moment I saw you, I knew you were going to be a handful. You came on your own one month early. Mover and shaker. Right after getting admitted, you were here just a few hours later. Easiest delivery EVER! I held you immediately and couldn't believe I had another beautiful little boy to bring home. Jake took to you immediately.

You were an easy baby. You literally ate, smiled, and slept. There was crying don't get me wrong... but, all in all... easy. Sleep training? There wasn't any. You just went to sleep. I couldn't believe it. You went from waking every 3 hours to sleeping through the whole night. It's like you were waiting for me to put you in your crib. :)

I love that you are strong. My family say your alike like I was. And that you even look a little like me as a baby (you obviously look like your daddy too). You are your own person. And will pave your own way... your way! You really are amazing. My favorite thing you do right now is run towards me with your arms open. It melts my heart. I can't wait until you wake up so you can run towards me. When your brother takes something from you, you immediately go and take it back. Sometimes you bite him..... we are working on that! ha ha. No one will ever mess with you little man.

Your brother Jake is your best friend. You both do everything together. When you take your morning nap, Jake asks "why?" He wants to continue playing with you. Even after you both play tug a war with something, your back to laughing at each other. The laughter you both share warms my heart. I love you both so much. Such different, special little boys.

I want you to know how much you are loved. We ALL love you dearly. You bring even more joy to this home, and I couldn't imagine life without you. I hope that I can teach you to be God loving, patient, loving, caring, compassionate, loyal, strong, appreciative, and thoughtful. I also hope that you and your brother remain friends forever, and protect each other at all costs. Those are my goals for you boys. Set your dreams high baby... your going to succeed at all that you do. I already know that.

Thank you for your constant smiles, and laughter. Thank you for hugging your momma throughout the day. And thank you for being you. Your own little person.

I hope you love this book as much as I loved typing it all out. You're special little dude, and I hope that everyday I can show you how much I love you.

I'm here for you whenever you need me.

You are my sunshine. Always.

Momma
Newborn
6 months
1 year old
15 months old

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful boys! I haven't read your blog in a while so I'm glad y'all are doing well.
    I remember you talking about turning your blog into a book for your kids. I would like to do the same but need some direction. Is there a website you recommend for doing this? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimlyn! Yes, I used blog to print. If you sign up for a newsletter, they send you discount emails from time to time. Let me know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs