Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Asher is 7 months!

Asher is 7 months! It's funny how different these little guys are! I can't wait to see them both grow into their own personalities. I'm loving all of the changes and milestones Asher is hitting. From sitting at 4 1/2 months, to crawling at 6 1/2! Now, he's trying to stand. Pretty soon he'll be walking. I truly think he's trying to catch up to his big brother. Jake is always running around and getting into everything. Asher just laughes and stares at him. I can only imagine the trouble that these two will get into ... Geesh!
Well, here are some pictures of my little guy! It's hard to get the pictures now... he moves around so much. He doesn't like to sit still. I managed to still get a few. ;)
Asher is still wearing size 4 diapers, but when we're out, he'll wear his brother's 5's... if that's all I have. He's wearing 24 month size clothes. I just went through Jake's drawers, and took out all of his small clothes, and put them right into Asher's drawers. Even though Jake is a 4T, I'm sure Asher will hit that soon! I love that everything is going to be worn twice! Jake has such cute clothes... glad there getting more use!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs