Wednesday, September 12, 2012

YOUR husband is 6'8"?

That is something I hear at least 5 times a week. And that is because I'm asked how old my kids are, and they are shocked that I'm 5'4", with my kids half the size of me already.

Why did I bring this up? Well, it's that time of year again... 6 month appointment, and 2 year old appointments... And most importantly.. Double SHOTS! I took both boys on the same day! Hmm... It wasn't terrible, but I can say I won't do that again!

How cute are they???

The nurse got height and weight on both boys and was shocked that they were from me (even though she's the same nurse that sees them on all the regular baby well appointments). She just kept telling me all the food I'd be buying later in life, and that they would eventually be taller than me... By the time they're in the 4th grade... or sooner.

It doesn't bother me! I think it's hilarious! I married a man that is 6'8. I didn't think my kids would be little. They're boys... I'm glad they're growing! Now back to the stats.
Jake is doing great! He's in the 95% for height, and just over the 95% for weight (with that said the nurse and doctor said Jake would indeed be going through another growth spurt!). So, Jake's 2 year old stats are: 36 3/4 inches, and 34 pounds.
Asher is amazing as well. This kid is on the move. He's just about crawling and he prefers to have us hold him up to stand. He's trying so hard to catch up to his brother. He's a little over the 95% with height, and 95% for weight. With stats at: 28 3/4 inches, and 21 lbs and 10 ounces.
I looked up Grants at those ages...
Grant:
6 months:
Weight: 18 pounds and 10 oz, and Height: 27 3/4 inches.
2 year old:
35 pounds, and 35 inches
Interesting right? Looks like they're pretty close to their daddy's stats. I may just have some big boys in my house as well. Either way... They're the cutest brothers I know, and I love them to pieces! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs