Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Big Boys!

Today I took my boys into the doctor for a follow up appointment. Since Jake was sick a few weeks ago, and Asher had a small cold. I knew they were fine, but it's always good to make sure!

The boys are getting so big! Totally taking after their daddy! Let's be honest folks... Asher is half the size of me now! Jake soon will pass me up! Jake is mainly getting taller, but he's still solid! And Asher is even bigger than Jake was at this age! Next month is the 6 month and 2 year check up! I'm taking both boys together for that! Double shots? I better bring back up! Who wants to join in on the fun?! I'll buy wine after? Ha! ;)

So, today the boys are the following:

Asher (5 months, and 2 weeks): 28 inches, and 21lbs 2oz.


Jake (23 months and 1 week):
36 inches, and 33 pounds.


That's all I have to say about that.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Asher is huge!! That's how big London was around 9 months, and she was not exactly small... you're gonna get your workout carrying him around!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs