Friday, July 20, 2012

Alexis' baby shower!

My good friend Alexis is due with her first baby in August. When I found out she was pregnant I wanted to throw her baby shower. She's been such a great friend to me, and been so helpful with my kiddos it was the least I could do! Josh and Lex are going to be great parents! I can't wait to meet this little baby! They are waiting to find out the gender! How cool is that?

The shower was gender neutral with the theme being primary colors/children's toys. It was so fun! I loved seeing her get spoiled by friends and family! Having a baby is such a wonderful experience. And I will be there for whatever they need along the way!

This is what we ended up with.

 Alexis and I. How cute is she? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs