Saturday, December 31, 2011

15 month check up.

Jake is actually 16 months tomorrow, but we've been traveling visiting my parents. I wanted to at least post a little update on Jake.

Jake had his 15 month baby well check last week and he's doing great! He's growing like crazy. He's in the 90th percentile for weight, and over a 100th for height. He's 28 pounds and 34 1/2 inches. The doctor checked his height twice just to confirm. I guess they see me and can't believe how tall my little man is. Then I remind them that my husband is 6'8, and it all makes sense. ;)

Our little guy is talking like crazy. Mainly lots of chatter. And then he has his core words. It's so cool hearing his new words. He loves to point at things so I can explain what they are. He's very inquisitive.

He's running all over and climbing on everything. He is so much fun to play with. He loves to play outside and hang out with older kids. He's not too interested in younger kids or babies. Just the older ones. Perhaps because they are more his size and are playing actual sports. While he's been in Idaho he's been kicking around the soccer ball, throwing a football, and playing basketball. My little sports fan. Next time we are here he'll be on the golf course with his uncle! :)

Here is a video of this silly monkey:

I will post about Christmas, and our vacation soon! Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs