Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stone household

We are getting into the holiday spirit over here! Jake has about 10 holiday outfits and we are going to be putting presents under the tree soon! :) Over the weekend we bought our tree, decorated it, and also hung our stockings. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over here! Soon the house will be filled with family in town, and we will all be celebrating Jake's 1st Christmas! SO excited!

Just wanted to post a quick pic of my little guy and me. Tomorrow we have our 3 month photo shoot! Hope Jake does better than his 1st months shoot. I will post decoration pictures soon!
My little man and I decorating the tree
Have a good week!
Brooke

5 comments:

  1. Christmas outfits are the best! Addison has way too many to even wear! I bet your parents are excited to celebrate Jake's 1st Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is so cute! I remember my babies first Christmas and every time I do that I feel so blessed! (both of my babies were born in December)!
    I wish you Merry 1st Christmas with Jake!
    I found your blog from "from high heels to sneakers" I am your newest follower please come and visit me at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my son's first christmas, too! he is 3 weeks younger than yours. i found your blog through rosie bazurto. :) jake is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my daughter Julianna's first Christmas too! Isn't it an exciting time of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog with great content. Cute picture of you and your baby. I saw you from Bloggy moms keep the numbers up. I just followed your blog and I'm hoping you'll like my blog and follow too. thanks


    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs