Friday, December 17, 2010

Sneaky peeky...

I can't help it... And I know one day he will be mad at me for showing these pictures. Is it just me or is anyone else creeped out at the Santa's at the malls? Well, I'm not a fan of having my little guy sit on Santa's lap... instead... how much cuter is my little guy as Santa? Just sayin'. 

We have a wonderful photographer that is GREAT with kids. Her name is Jessica Lake. These are Jake's 3 month pictures. I have already heard from several moms and family members about how many photos I will have taken of Jake... But, come on people... He's my first baby! And it helps that he likes having his picture taken (ok really ... everyone knows I'm the Brookarazi)! hehe. Anyhow, I will have pictures taken again for Valentines Day... DUH! 

Hope everyone is having a great week... Enjoy the weekend! 

Santa Boozie
I mean... I know!
More pictures to follow! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Brooke

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the second one. The expression on his face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics! When I see the Santas in the mall, they always seem so "Worn out" Looking - haha!!
    I am a major Stalk-arazzi with Julianna- I do the same thing- With your first baby it's a given to take 8 billion pictures. We all do it!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. So cute! I did the the same type of thing for Aiden's first Valentine's Day. Alex almost divorced me! haha. You HAVE to do these things, it's like a mother's right. :) And we can only get away with it for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute!The second one is the best!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I wouldn't have taken him to see Santa at that age either. We lucked out and Addison's first Santa visit was at a year old. You have to take him to a nice mall, they have the best Santas! You will definitely take tons of pictures! I took Addison for pictures for every holiday during her 1st year!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs