Friday, December 3, 2010

3 MONTHS

Jake turned 3 months on Wednesday. I can't believe how big he is getting! I bought these stickers from Picky Sticky so that I can take a picture of my little guy every month. I didn't want to buy the onesies with the months on them because he's already in 6 month clothes... and in the picture below that is a 9 month onesie.  How would I choose the sizes? So instead, I found this website and bought the stickers I can stick on my own onesie or shirt! 
I'm 3 months!
I'm always talking!
Tummy time
The swing isn't so bad!
I met Victoria... She is a month younger than me. 
Have a great week everyone!

Brooke

6 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE! That little girl looks miniature compared to Jake. I can't believe how fast he is growing! I have seen those stickers on Babysteals a bunch of times. I wish I had them when Addison was little. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Victoria does not look happy! Awww!
    Happy 3 months to Jake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea with the stickers, you are so creative. He is so adorable, what a blessing. Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me try this again... He is so cute, Brooke! Lucky Mama :) I feel like after three months Cailyn got so much more active... Its a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the sticker idea! I wish I would have known about that one! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs