Thursday, May 6, 2010

THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW!!!

Just got home from The Ellen Degeneres Show!!! I had such a good time with Kelley today. We got there around 1pm and checked in... ate a quick sandwich and waited to be called back. I lucked out because I was able to go with Kelley in the "about to pop" section (since she is due on Tuesday, they actually had a section for women who were days from delivery). They had a paramedic and a nurse ready to go if need be. I sat in the 4th row, behind Ellen's mom! The guests were Michael Bolton and Dennis Quaid. Ellen is so funny! I laughed so hard the entire show! Not to mention all the dancing and screaming. I probably wont have a voice tomorrow! The bathroom was fully stocked with cookies, candies, fruit, veggies, and water! What a blast! I'm such a big fan of Ellen...always have been... and always will!


Since I keep getting texts, and facebooks asking what I got... I decided to write a few things down!


Puj Tub
Organic Baby Bjorn
Dr. Andrew Weil Baby Newborn starter set
Timi and Leslie (Marilyn) diaper bag
6 months worth of Huggies diapers (special addition denim)
MD Mom - clean and green baby supplies (special washes)
Safety 1st prism color video monitor
Aden + Anais swaddle set ( dribble, comfort security blankets, slumber sleeping bag, and swaddle blankets)
books, bottles, pacifiers, Ellen onesies)
POSH mommy necklace
Michael Bolton CD (he was there live - and he actually is VERY good)
Shrink x hips: Dennis Quaid's wife's business
Yo My Booties (Manolo Blahnicks for babies)
Age: HiLo chair - www.agedesign.ca
and....
Teutonia luxury stroller!!!!!!!


Find Out More About All of Ellen's Amazing Mother's Day Giveaways!


My house is full and I haven't even had my showers yet! I'm so thankful that I was able to attend this show. Ellen ROCKS!


Here is Ellen Degeneres Show link. Check back tomorrow for pictures or just watch the show! The show airs tomorrow (5/7/10) at 4pm.


Love,
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!! How fun is all of that! I am DVRing it now so I can see all the fun loot you received! What neat opportunity! Happy Mother's Day weekend! Your a mom even though he isn't here yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You must have had an absolute blast! :D I hope you get even more spoiled on Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs