Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma.

The last day we were in Oklahoma, Grant and I decided to head to Tulsa to see some friends of his from High School. While we were there we went by Grant's childhood home, high school, and we ate at all of Grant's favorite local restaurants (including fast food).  This trip I decided to take some pictures so I can put them in Jake's baby book.
I'm 6 months pregnant now!
(24 weeks)
Here we are outside Cole's home. 
My baby bump is getting big! 
Grant and Cole.
Grant's childhood home (front):

Back of the house... under construction (basketball court where they played basketball, and pool):

As we were leaving Oklahoma City, Lee Anne gave me a few shirts and jackets that Renzi, Grant, Jackson, and Isaiah wore! Jake's aunt also gave him some cool shoes as well! Can't wait until the next time we see them! Jake is already spoiled! :) 

I also picked up this hilarious onesie at the airport. I laughed so hard! 

Thank you for all the continued prayers for our family. We appreciate it more than you know. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

~Brooke~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs