Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter in Boise, Idaho.

Grant, Marty, Ashley and I went to Idaho for Easter weekend this year. Dylan turned 7 on April 3rd, so we were all there for his birthday as well! About twelve 7 year olds came out for Dylan's birthday. We went to a place like Dave and Busters for children. My parents were very grateful for Grant and Marty to be there to run around with the kids. They played laser tag, water bumper cars, and TONS of arcade games! Dylan ended up with over 2,000 tickets for gifts because his older brother and brother in law got very into the games as well! ;) It was so nice to have my whole family together for the holiday. And what a wonderful holiday... Christ has risen! We are so fortunate for all that we have and our continued blessings. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Here are some pictures from our holiday. Can you believe my camera died and I couldn't take pictures of the holiday set up? Or even a group picture? I totally forgot to bring my charger! Brookarazi failed on the pictures this weekend... I think they call this pregnancy memory? ;)


Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs