Friday, April 16, 2010

19 weeks

And here is my new belly picture! My clothes are now fitting tight and my pants need the Bella band! But, I just got a pair of True Religion maternity jeans! They're awesome! So cute and VERY comfortable!! Looks like this is just the beginning of  the growing belly... All I can say is that I'm always hungry and this baby is growing! :)


We got to see our baby on Tuesday... My test results came back negative and the anatomy scan looked great! Now... it's time for Jake Bowman Stone to grow.



We have our 20 week appointment on the 27th. I will update with more photos (if we have an ultrasound).

In other news... Our first anniversary as a married couple is this Sunday, April 18th! Can you believe it's already been a year? This time last year I was already in Boise, in full wedding mode. A full year later I couldn't be happier and we are expecting our first baby! God is good. And I'm thankful for His continued blessings. 

Here is an early anniversary present Grant bought be last weekend at A Pea in The Pod:



I will post pictures from our anniversary this weekend or next Monday!
Love,
Brooke


1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you that, that is the cutest little baby bump ever!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs