Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SANTA!! I know him!

On Sunday, Grant and I took the kids to Old Ranch Country Club, for the Santa's brunch event. It was so much fun! We had brunch, and then headed over to make cookies, bounce in the bounce houses, and even see Santa. 

Jake has been asking about Santa quite a bit lately. He has been watching "The Elf on the Shelf" movie, and has been on his best behavior so that his elf "Harley" can tell Santa all about it. As I expected, Asher wasn't interested. 

Here are some pics below.
 Daddy had fun too!
 Finished cookies.
 Santa...
Jake of course told Santa he wanted everything Superman. ha! Too funny.
 Grand finale... Asher. He wanted NOTHING to do with him. I don't blame him really... I'm 33 and still frightened of him. But, we still tried. ;)
I am all done with Christmas shopping! Now time to relax! Next week this time... my family will be in town! I'm SO SO SO excited!!! Can you tell?

Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs