Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My favorite time of year!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHRISTMAS. I think my favorite month is December in general. :) I really am in a good mood MOST the time. ;) There is something about Christmas that puts a smile of my face. It's been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember. And it's gotten even better (hard to even imagine), since I had children. :)

The weather (just a little cooler in Orange County), lights, music, shopping, family gatherings, holiday crafts, decorations, and the celebration of Christ's birth. It's all so exciting. Oh man. Guess I should tone down my excitement a little. ha ha. ;)

This year we started The Elf on the Shelf. Jake named him "Harley". I don't let my little elf make a mess or get into things. I just place him somewhere different every morning. I don't want my kiddos to think it's OK, to make a mess with him. Jake wakes up so excited to see where Harley has went. At night he says good night to Harley, and tells him that he'll see him in the morning.

We took our annual photos in November. Even though 2 boys, 3 and under aren't quite into the arranged picture deal... it's totally worth it when we see the final result. Seeing how much we've changed/grown from year to year is truly amazing, and such a blessing. 
Jake, 3.
 Asher, 1 1/2.
 My presh family. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
Making a gingerbread house.
I'll be posting my Christmas decorations soon. Here is one of Jake, and I decorating the tree.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs