Friday, November 29, 2013

So much to be thankful for. Thanksgiving 2013.

This past month has come and gone, yet again. It seems like as I get older the time does indeed go by quicker. This makes me happy and sad at the same time. I looked back on the last few Thanksgiving blogs, and saw how much Grant and I have grown as a couple, and as a family. One thing that continues is that we are thankful for our health, faith, love, family, and our closest friends.

It's funny to think how much has changed over the last few years. God's plan is ever changing, just the way it should be. People come and go... and sometimes even family. My great aunt passed away yesterday, my grandma's youngest brother's wife. It's hard to see people go. But, I keep my faith and know one day we will see her again. I think back to the memories I share with them as a child and it makes me smile. Remembering spending the night at their house, and watching my parents play pinnacle with them all night. Good childhood memories. They won't be forgotten.

Grant's dad and step mom flew into town on Wednesday, and we have had so much fun. They have cooked, played, and loved on our boys. I'm thankful for them spending this time with us. 

I am thankful for the health of my family. I feel incredibly blessed to be a wife, and a mother to my growing family. I try and show my appreciation for what God has given me everyday. 

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and has a wonderful weekend as well! 

Here are some pictures from our week so far...
 My sillies.
 I can't handle how cute and loving they are.
 Generations of Stone men.
 Pop's and Jake.
 Father and son.
 Our little family. :)
 My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs