Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Harvest Party!

Jake's school had their Harvest Party today. When I went to pick him up I saw the entire school sitting out with their classrooms enjoying their lunches. So many adorable little people. 

It's so nice to see how many parents are involved with their children and their education there. Even as early as Preschool-Kindergarten. They posted a chart for parents to participate and bring items. By the time I got the list it was full! Asher and I came to support Jake during the lunch. 

Look at his happy face! :)
Some of the school out and about enjoying their lunch!
 My silly man.
 Jake and his teacher. She's so incredibly sweet!
Jake even got the "best cleaner" today. 
I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday! We sure are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs