Friday, October 25, 2013

OKC Stones

Grant's brother, sister in law, and their 2 boys came into town for an extended weekend a few weeks ago. I have to say... I'm missing them all. My nephews are too darn cute! And watching our boys play makes me very happy.

We had a lot of fun. We went to the beach, Disneyland, a date night for the adults, and lots of playing at our house. 

Every time Jake prays he prays for his auntie, uncle, and his cousins. He prays for his cousin Madison, TJ, and Miller too. Grant and I make sure our kiddos know that our family is very important even if we all live far. Jake asks where Walker and Jackson are everyday. He knows we have to take the airplane to see them... but, he looks at it like a car ride. Come on mom.... why can't we go see them?!

Asher and Walker are 4 days apart. 
 Jackson and I.
 Asher and Walker at the beach.
 Beach baby.
 Stone brothers and their wives.
Lee and I. My wine sister.

 Brothers and their babies.
Asher and I goofing around while the big kids went on a ride.
Jake and Jackson waiting for Minnie Mouse to sing.
How cute is this little guy?
Bros.
Peter Pan!
 Last few minutes at Disneyland. The boys (and adults) made it for the majority of the day.
 Looking forward to seeing them all again in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs