Thursday, May 17, 2012

My boys. My life.

I didn't have a chance to post anything in regards to Mother's Day. It's been so busy... Instead of going on and on about how fabulous the day was... because it was (Grant always does an amazing job making sure I'm happy... ALL THE TIME)... I thought I'd post a few pictures of how adorable my little monkeys are. Without them, my life would be so boring. They are the reason for my extreme happiness! I thank God for my little boys, and am so very blessed.

Jake LOVES to wear Grant's shoes!
My boys on Mother's Day.
 Asher sitting up like a big boy!


This picture makes me laugh. Look at all those kiddos?! Grant's best friend Matt and his wife Jodie came over for a BBQ a few weeks ago, and brought their beautiful family. It's funny seeing how are families have grown over the years. Addy is almost a year older than Jake, and their twins are a month older than Asher. It's a great match up for play times. 


Tomorrow Asher will be 12 weeks! Where did the time go? It's flying by! I'm so thankful I'm a mommy to 2 beautiful boys. They enrich my life, and I hope that I can give them everything they need to succeed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs