Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cell phone post...

I haven't blogged in awhile because first I filled my computer with so many pictures my memory was full, and then I accidentally spilled water on my keyboard (feeding Asher and doing several other things at the same time). Needless to say, my 2 year old MAC Book Pro died. I'm taking it to the MAC store this week to see what the next step is. Wish me luck! :)

I have LOTS of cell pics to post in the meantime.

Jake is now enrolled in swimming lessons. He goes every Saturday morning. The beginning classes are called survival practices. It teaches children if they are pushed into water or fall in, how to roll on there backs and float, until someone can rescuse them. Then of course they teach them how to swim, and dive underwater to retrieve toys at the bottom of the pool. It's pretty neat. Jake isn't the biggest fan of the lessons. I think it's because it's with an instructor and not with us. He usually LOVES the water. When I go I usually have Asher, so I can't get in to help. I look forward to him liking it more and learning how to dive in on his own! 
Here is my little man. Isn't he a cutie pie? My little Asher pants. I love him to pieces. He is such a good boy. He's so happy! He rarely cries. He likes to sit up and watch everything around him. He loves to watch Jake play, and have us talk to him. He immediately starts chatting back! I just love to squeeze him! :)
He has such a tough life, doesn't he? That's a 12 month onesie he's wearing! BIG BOY!
Jake's new do. Love these adorable boys of mine!
Over the weekend my girlfriends and I did the Revlon Run/Walk. What an emotional day that was. I got teary eyed several times. Walking around women had papers pinned on their backs that said if they were survivors or if they were running for a survivor or for someone that passed. I felt so grateful for my health, and the health of my loved ones. Tomorrow isn't promised.
My monkey on Mother's Day. This little rascal made me an official mommy in 2010!
I will upload the other pictures from my camera soon. I'll try and get on our home computer and download what I still have on my Canon. I'm thankful Grant backed up my computer a few weeks ago. Only a few pictures were probably lost.
 
Have a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs